avon club Fall festival
On Saturday, September 24th, 2022 from 10am – 4pm on Church Avenue between Dickson and Dalzell Avenues in Ben Avon, Church Avenue in Ben Avon will be blocked off for music, food, artisans and more. It will be held outdoors rain or shine!
The Avon Club’s 2022 Fall Festival application is now open! Submit your application using this form.
Vendor applications will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. As space allows, all completed applications and fees must be received by Wednesday, August 31. Applications received after August 31 will be assessed a late fee of $20. No applications will be accepted after Friday, September 9.
Vendor payments can be made 3 ways:
Make checks payable to “Avon Club” and mail to:
Avon Club Foundation
c/o Michele Carville
326 Breading Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15202
- Send payment for tickets through Venmo to @avonclubfoundation.
- Include the name and description (i.e. 1 vendor table for X company)
- Type in the last 4 digits of the connected phone number when prompted: 0882
3. Pay online: https://squareup.com/store/avon-club-foundation
- Registration Fee plus $1 on-line payment convenience fee
Contact email@example.com with any questions.